Summer is here and the countdown is on towards the Flower Shows 75th anniversary.
To celebrate this SMB Parish is planning an inaugural ‘The After Party’ event on Saturday 23rd July, SMBRecreation Ground from 7 to 11pm.
A wonderful opportunity after the events of The Flower Show, for the villages of the parish to regroup together, feeling refreshed and enjoy a relaxed evening all together with food, music and general merriment!
‘The After Party’… a quick summary
- All welcome
- BYO Food
- Trestle tables & chairs will be provided – but please bring a rug if you prefer
- Pay Bar – serving Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks (contactless payment)
- Live band – ‘LowRiders’
- Pre-bought tickets £ 7.50* for adults (18 years & over) / Children are free
- *£10 on the night
- Tickets can be bought from SMB Village Shop
- Tickets are ON SALE NOW… so get them before it is a sell out!
- Limited parking, so please walk / cycle if you can.
*The presentation of a wrist band will be required to purchase alcohol from the bar during the evening – this is a condition of the organisors safe alcohol sales.
The proceeds from ‘The After Party’ go towards the fund-raising efforts for the The Boundary Cafe. Thanks in advance for your support.